Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WONDERINGS & RAMBLINGS

 
a beginning, in pictures .
 
Walking the streets of the city, I have stumbled upon may unanswered questions regarding tradition dress sense, and style. But, between the language barrier and my poor understanding of their accent, I have had to turn to exploring myself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


PICTURE ONE: A middle aged street woman, in Santa Cruz, in a  dirty sari .
PICTURE TWO: Western clothing on a mango seller, Bandra West. 
PICTURE THREE: Traveling in a Auto-Rickshaw, all drivers have uniform, Vile Parle East. 
PICTURE FOUR: An elderly woman in a sari,  location unknown.
PICTURE FIVE: non-Government pajama, sitting, Carter Road, Bandra.
PICTURE SIX: Street view from the Vile Parle Market.
PICTURE SEVEN: Woman, dress in a full burqa, riding on a motorbike, Andheri.
PICTURE EIGHT: And here I am,, standing outside Infinity Mall, One, in Andheri.

Coming to India, I wasn't sure what to expect. But every single day, I'm learning to expect the unexpected and keep an open mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment